Imagen "Polygon face", de Geierundide-commonswiki. Licencia CC BY-NC 3.0
Sculptris is a free sculpting and 3D design software you have to download from Pixologic and install in your PC.
Here I will introduce you into Sculptris a free 3d modeling program. In this video we will go over the basics of the program to help you understand the basics and the power of this program. From there we will go on to sculpting small projects and models and then delve into larger and more advanced models. I hope to guide you as you learn the 3D.
Sculptris is the smallest brother of Zbrush. In video 1 you will see both used to create a dragon. And you can create very different things (video 2):
- You will have to create a sea creature (pufferfish or not) using Scuptris.
- Save your design as "name.SC1", which is the native file of Sculptris.
- Get a screenshot of your model (a .JPG file).
- Export your model in .OBJ format.
- Upload SC1, JPG and OBJ files onto the colaborative padlet of the task.