Examen: 1 de septiembre a las 18:00 h en el aula de dibujo
Contents TO REVIEW:
- Simple elements. Study the vocabulary!.
- Line segment operations. Copying a line segment. Adding up line segments. Subtracting line segments.
Remember that in order to study technical drawing you have to DRAW and try the different constructions several times at home. Study the vocabulary too. You can use this blog and your own notebook or a friend's one.
Don't forget to bring your drawing equipment (ruler, set squares, pencils -2H and HB- and compass).
ELEMENTS OF ART:
- Shape. Organic and geometric shapes. 2D and 3D shapes.
- Texture. Organic and geometric textures. Visual and tactile textures.
- Talking about artworks. Study the vocabulary!
- Pointillism. Seurat. In Dots article.
- Dripping art. Pollock. In Dots article.
- Cinetic art. Calder. In Dots article.
- Geometric art. Kandinsky. In Dots article.
- Huge dots. Sonia Delaunay. In Dots article.
- Cubism. Picasso.
- Visual communication. Graphic, pictorial and plastic languages.
- Image and perception. Elements in communication. Finalities of images.
Don't forget to bring your artistic equipment (pencil, coloured pencils, coloured feltpens, markers...).
Just in case you need a new copy of the tasks you should bring in September:
Should you have any question, send me an email or a comment in this article.
You will have time for everything. Study! but... enjoy and have a good summer!