- Simple elements. Study the vocabulary.
- Angles. Types of angles. Copying an angle. Adding up angles. Subtracting angles. Bisecting an angle.
- Line segment operations. Copying a line segment. Adding up line segments. Subtracting line segments.
Remember that in order to study technical drawing you have to DRAW and try the different constructions several times. Study the vocabulary too. You can use this blog and your own notebook or a friend's one.
Don't forget to bring your drawing equipment (ruler, set squares, pencils -2H and HB- and compass).
ELEMENS OF ART
- Elements of art.
- Texture. Organic and geometrical textures. Visual and tactile textures.
- Colour. Primary and secondary colours. Warm and cool colours.
- Realistic, figurative and abstract art.
- Pop Art. Warhol and Lichtenstein.
- Pointillism. Seurat.
- Dripping art. Pollock.
- Cubism. Picasso.
- Aboriginal Australian Art.
Don't forget to bring your artistic equipment (pencil, coloured pencils, coloured feltpens...).