- Landscape Challenge. What is a VIEWFINDER?
- Trees and Tides. ART LAND.
- Still life composer - National Gallery. You can create your own still life (no so still).
- Tom Wesselmann's Collages. Watch the video and make the quizz.
- Landscape Van Gogh Style. Learn how to paint landscapes like Van Gogh. Then try painting one of your own using this site.
- Phototropism. Sculpters that react to like plants to weather conditions. Create a futuristic landscape with them.
- Art Games. Juan Gris painting.
- Jungle interactive. Create an imaginary landscape.
- Sea Saws. Create your seascape or lanscape using digital recyclable materials.
- Mondrimat. Create a picture with space, color and visual rhythm in accordance with the theories of Piet Mondrian.
- Circles in pictures. Practice with the use of shapes in pictures.
- Viscosity. Create abstract art with viscosity.
- Bomomo. It is another Web-based drawing application. Try out all the clever tools below the canvas and create amazing and colorful spirals, curves, lines and patterns.
- ArtPad. Paintings can be saved to the gallery and be replayed stroke by stroke by others. Many people publish videos replaying their artpad.com creations to Youtube.
- Canvastic. You can create a picture with shapes, stars and lines.
A littel bit of everything:
- MoMA activities. Explore the New York Museum and learn about different artists.
- Detail Detective. You will find portraits, still life, abstract paintings, hyperrealistic artworks... everything we have studied these days.