- Explore animal symbolism throughout various cultures.
- Apply knowledge of the Art Element Line and begin exploring Space and Form to create a 2 or 3-dimensional wire sculpture of a chosen sea animal.
- Gain experience utilizing simple wire techniques.
1. Participate in one-liner drawing activity and challenge.
2. Create 8-10 thumbnail sketches of chosen sea animal using only ONE continuous line.
3. Using appropriate materials and techniques, manipulate wire into desired position.
4. Creatively mount wire sculpture on base and display.
- Sculpture must resemble chosen animal.